- They live their motto “Keepin’ it Real” by making everything they sell from wholly organic nuts, seeds, coffee, chocolate, fruits, and trail mixes. All nut roasting is done in a certified peanut-free facility.
- Since they compromise on nothing you can count on absolutely ALL of their ingredients being free of the dreaded GMOs (genetically modified organisms) – an issue of increasing importance.
- Their recipes are made to order in small batches, so the taste, freshness and nutrient-density remains high. You can taste it in their creations because the nuts, seeds & butters have not a hint of rancidity so that the volatile fatty acid nutriment they contain remains intact and perfect for human nutrition.
- Their tropical products coffee and chocolate are ‘Certified Free Trade’, and they also carry an ‘Earth Kosher’ designation.
- Nearly 3/4 of Tierra Farm’s power needs are solar generated and the company maintains a 60% recycling rate.
- This employee-owned company in Upstate New York also runs a growing retail store near Albany, and they bulk ship free (to Eastern USA) w/ orders of $350.+
Mountain Lake Wholeshare Online meets wholesale requirements to order from Tierra Farms several times a month. There’s an order closing Thursday, 21 Nov.; membership is free. NOW is the time to get in on some true goodies for upcoming family feasts and holiday gift baskets – all at wholesale prices. A short list of our personal favorites: chocolate-covered EVERYTHING; dry-roasted nuts; white Turkish figs; pitted prunes; currents; triple berry granola; half-decaf coffee beans; spicy pistachios.